Detoxing the Breast
Detoxing the Breast
Cancer of the breast is the most common cancer among women. It is the
second leading cause of death in women.
It is estimated that each year there are 175,000 women diagnosed with
And over 43,000 deaths occur each year due to breast cancer.
The numbers say 1 in 8 women will get breast cancer!
The human breast is a gland that contains milk ducts, lobes, fatty
tissue, and a network of lymphatic vessels.
While there may be many reasons why a woman may develop breast cancer,
one of the major contributing factors seems to estrogen.
Estrogen promotes cellular growth in the breast and reproductive
With many contributing factors to breast cancer and no absolutes, and
sometimes no rhyme or reason, we know the best route to take is always
So today we are talking about breast detoxification and prevention.
• Clean that liver. When the liver is toxic the liver cannot
metabolize estrogen. Good old coffee
enemas, herbal formulas that detox the liver.
• Since we know that fat cells store toxins, detox the fat cells,
alpha lipoic acid is great for that.
• Also, nothing like a fast, Isaiah 58
• Oxygen, oxygen, oxygen –
• CoQ 10 – improves cellular oxygenation
• Colostrum – promotes accelerated healing and boosts the immune
• DMG – improves cellular oxygenation
• EFA – needed for proper cell reproduction
• Garlic – enhances immune function
• Calcium D-Glucarate, primary evidence suggest that calcium D-Glucarate
indirectly helps the body lower its burden of excess estrogen
• DIM – Diindolymethane is a substance also found in cruciferous
veggies. It increases the metabolism of excess estrogen
• Iodine from kelp – an excellent detoxifier of the body, it is
also shown to be beneficial with those concerned with fibrocystic
• Red Clover – high in isoflavones and antioxidants and a good
• L-Cystein – Combines with L-Glutamine to promote the synthesis
of glutathione, a naturally occurring anti-oxidant and powerful
detoxifier of the body.
• L-Methionine- A potent detoxifying agent, it is one the essential
amino acids. Must take as a supplement.
• B-6 – Associated with reduced discomfort from breast tenderness
• Burdock – Blood and skin detoxifier, improves liver function as
well as a great diuretic.
Eat 5 fresh fruits and veggies daily.
No under-wire bras
No chemicals – sodium laurel sulfate , etc.
No meats that are not organic and hormone free.
And of course exercise!
• The connection between exercise and cancer is fairly new of
research. Some studies suggest that getting regular exercise in youth
might give life-long protection against breast cancer.
• Even moderate physical activity as an adult may lower breast
• More research is underway in these findings.
• Outdoor exercise where you get some sun exposure also raises
Vitamin D levels, low levels of vitamin D are associated with a
greater risk of cancer.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! Do it today!
"Valerie Saxion, N. D. earned her Doctorate in Naturopathy from
Clayton College in 2000. She is not a medical doctor and her
statements and recommendations are not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure, or prevent any disease."
© 2003-2005 Valerie Saxion's Silver Creek Laboratories, Ltd.
s.a. Wilson's is designed for educational
purposes only and is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional
services. The information provided through s.a. Wilson's should not be
used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or a disease. It is not a
substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a
health problem, you should consult your health care provider.
Please see our full legal
~ FAQs ~ Order
~ Enema Equip
~ Contact Us ~ Library
by s.a. Wilson,
All rights reserved, 2007
Coffee for drinking