Detoxing the Breast
Cancer of the breast is the most common cancer among women. It is the second leading cause of death in women.
It is estimated that each year there are 175,000 women diagnosed with breast cancer.
And over 43,000 deaths occur each year due to breast cancer.
The numbers say 1 in 8 women will get breast cancer!
The human breast is a gland that contains milk ducts, lobes, fatty tissue, and a network of lymphatic vessels.
While there may be many reasons why a woman may develop breast cancer, one of the major contributing factors seems to estrogen.
Estrogen promotes cellular growth in the breast and reproductive organs.
With many contributing factors to breast cancer and no absolutes, and sometimes no rhyme or reason, we know the best route to take is always prevention.
So today we are talking about breast detoxification and prevention.
• Clean that liver. When the liver is toxic the liver cannot
metabolize estrogen. Good old coffee enemas, herbal formulas that detox the liver.
• Since we know that fat cells store toxins, detox the fat cells, alpha lipoic acid is great for that.
• Also, nothing like a fast, Isaiah 58
• Oxygen, oxygen, oxygen –
• CoQ 10 – improves cellular oxygenation
• Colostrum – promotes accelerated healing and boosts the immune functioning.
• DMG – improves cellular oxygenation
• EFA – needed for proper cell reproduction
• Garlic – enhances immune function
• Calcium D-Glucarate, primary evidence suggest that calcium D-Glucarate indirectly helps the body lower its burden of excess estrogen
• DIM – Diindolymethane is a substance also found in cruciferous veggies. It increases the metabolism of excess estrogen
• Iodine from kelp – an excellent detoxifier of the body, it is also shown to be beneficial with those concerned with fibrocystic breast.
• Red Clover – high in isoflavones and antioxidants and a good blood detoxifier
• L-Cystein – Combines with L-Glutamine to promote the synthesis of glutathione, a naturally occurring anti-oxidant and powerful detoxifier of the body.
• L-Methionine- A potent detoxifying agent, it is one the essential amino acids. Must take as a supplement.
• B-6 – Associated with reduced discomfort from breast tenderness
• Burdock – Blood and skin detoxifier, improves liver function as well as a great diuretic.
Eat 5 fresh fruits and veggies daily.
No under-wire bras
No chemicals – sodium laurel sulfate , etc.
No meats that are not organic and hormone free.
And of course exercise!
• The connection between exercise and cancer is fairly new of research. Some studies suggest that getting regular exercise in youth might give life-long protection against breast cancer.
• Even moderate physical activity as an adult may lower breast cancer risk.
• More research is underway in these findings.
• Outdoor exercise where you get some sun exposure also raises Vitamin D levels, low levels of vitamin D are associated with a greater risk of cancer.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! Do it today!
“Valerie Saxion, N. D. earned her Doctorate in Naturopathy from Clayton College in 2000. She is not a medical doctor and her statements and recommendations are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”
© 2003-2005 Valerie Saxion’s Silver Creek Laboratories, Ltd.